Monday, June 11, 2007

Soft Opening

welcome to my not-very-first blog. I've had several blogs before, but then I left all of them due to my lack-of interest in all of them. but now, I'm gonna start over and try to focus.

currently this blog is still under construction, and by that I mean this blog is still with its current lame template, colors, etc. however I am gonna try to make such changes gradually, because I'm not good in editing the html and stuff.

by the way, the reasons I create a blog are to improve my writing skills, and also my messed up English, although most of my posts will be in Indonesian though. so, just excuse my grammatical error and lack-of-vocabulary problem, ok?

as my interests are mostly in writings and films, I will fill-up this blog with that stuff, specifically in reviews and articles regarding our current hypes.

last but not least, I hope this blog is gonna be fun and useful for some of you guys, although I'm pretty sure that most of you is not gonna be interested, regarding my writing and English skills, and also some Indonesian stuff which some of you wouldn't understand.

No comments: