Saturday, June 16, 2007

The New Sony Ericsson W960!

probably some of you, especially those who are gadget freaks, have already known that yesterday Sony Ericsson announced several new cool phones, from the new generation Cybershot phone with its 5 megapixels camera to some low-end-but-still-cool clamshell phones.

yeah, Sony Ericsson is very aware of our needs, after the releases of several not-so-cool phones, with the cut-and-added features in each phone, so that they do this whole huge thing to fulfill our destiny!

but from that announcement, what really dragged my attention and doesn't even let me take my eyes off it until now is the appearance of one simple black phone.

guess what it is! yup, it's the new Sony Ericsson W960i Walkman! it's not the look that I'm attracted of, because it looks really bulky, but the killer features that let me save the pictures and look at them everytime I'm hollow. for your information, it is supported by the Walkman player and a 3 megapixels camera with autofocus. the memory itself is 8GB big! isn't it extraordinary? oh, and one more thing, a touchscreen! I've never had any phones with touchscreen before! isn't it super-extraordinary, then?

whoa! it's been a very long time since W900 did the same thing to me and made me search for the phone very badly everywhere and buy it at last for a very high price in Singapore Changi Airport, due to the out-of-stock shits in Indonesia. but hey, it was worth it! I still love the phone until now, even though it has scratches everywhere and the fastport is a bit loose now.

ok! I'm so gonna buy this phone for sure. so, starting now, I really need to learn how to save my money out of some unimportant things. I need to learn how to live with instant noodles as my source of energy everyday, or even how to have a shower without any cleansers in accompaniment.. no, that's too harsh and too disgusting. I'm neither a hobo nor one of the hippies.

so, any help to fulfill my new phone craving? maybe a pray will do the thing? or even a bit of paypal transfers, perhaps?

No comments: